Auto-Advance to Next Set option possible to implement?

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
First off, songs/set functionality is awesome!

For those that need/prefer more than 32-songs in a set, would it be possible to implement an option to auto-advance to the next set so that once the end of a set was reached, selecting Next Song would auto-advance to the first song in the next set? i.e. once you hit song 32 in Set 1, the next song to load would be Song 1 in Set 2? Maybe that'd be a way to handle things without requiring more RAM to expand the number of songs in a set? @Admin M@ - thoughts?

Not impossible but not planned -- you'll need to tap a Setlist: Increment (+1) switch.
I could see it as a "nice-to-have" if it's not much work to implement.

I've implemented it now on my FC-6 by using a View (+1) switch on a stand-in-switch that takes me to Per-Preset view 2, where button 12 is defined on my FC-6 as a Setlist Increment switch, and it's set to load the first song in the set. Then increment the view again back to 1. So 3 button presses gets me there and back. The extra process is remembering when in your real set you need to bump to the next Axe-Fx set.

I could have set up a stand-in-switch as the Setlist increment, but I preferred seeing the current setlist on the FC-6 display so I don't get lost. Plus, I didn't like the chance of accidentally changing sets with a single errant press and then having to scroll around and find my place again :).

Back
Top Bottom