Australia FC-6 and FC-12

Ugh I’ve been waiting a year now too for the FC-12 & just saw the latest price. Honestly $2200? I just can’t. What the hell. I’m devastated :(

$1200 was crazy enough but this is just so wrong

Oh man what a mark up... Could (if they were available) buy two from the US store for that price!! Surely that’s not gonna fly in Aus?? I don’t mind a markup that helps sustain an Australian business but sheesh Independant Music. That’s damn steep!

I'm not sure what the USD price is, but I imagine the price on the website is set high to stop people skipping the waitlist - those who get the waitlist invite get a discount code to apply to drop the price to normal - well thats how its happened previously I believe?

I'm a long way down the waitlist for the FC6 unfortunately, but happy to confirm once I get an invite.

Cheers

Hey guys, the pedal board is $1242 AUD. The price on the website is so Andrew can use the Independent Music website ordering system and still maintain the waitlist order. When your number comes up you get a discount code for the correct price.

great news that the pricing is as expected, Andrew has always been fair to me.

Now I'm just crossing my fingers we see an influx of FC6 start arriving soon so I can make my way up the waitlist :)

Ahh... Thanks Elephall
Pauly
Hi Guys, I was the original poster. The website was slightly confusing. I actually tried to pre-order earlier today but it took me right through to the payment section so I proceeded with payment. I was pretty sure I got my name on the waitlist within hours of it opening but maybe that's wishing. Got an email saying refunded late tonight. Now the website says "out of stock". No idea what's the state of things? I'm almost giving up.

Got an email from Andrew (as did most of the waitlist I'm assuming given how late I got on the list) that the FC6's should hopefully be here in the next few weeks - pre-ordered, few weeks should go past quickly!

Back
Top Bottom