Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy's 1400+ NAKED AMPS TonePack for firmware Cygnus X2

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Seriously -- if you own an Axe III and you have $99 to spare this is a no-brainer. I haven't found one preset or scene that doesn't sound good. Hell, it's even worth it just to have those amps that are notoriously finicky to dial in -- like the Mesa MkII and IV -- all dialed in and ready to rock.

Last edited:
Seriously -- if own an Axe III and you have $99 to spare this is a no-brainer. I haven't found one preset or scene that doesn't sound good. Hell, it's even worth it just to have those amps that are notoriously finicky to dial in -- like the Mesa MkII and IV -- all dialed in and ready to rock.
.....and another wandering tone seeker sees the light and joins the anointed proselytizers........ ;)

Better just take a little leap of faith, with confidence in the nothing but stellar reviews the pack has received, and the fact that its less than 5% of the cost of an Axe III. Small price to pay to have some turnkey amazing sounds to really show what the $2500 unit is able to do, no ??

Agreed. Not to mention that $100 is NOTHING compared to the value of your time in trying to dial in tones like this.

I just purchased the Naked Amps pack, and I can transfer Bank A into my Axe FX 3 with no problem, but when I try to bring Bank B in, I only get the first few Presets. I’m pretty new to the Axe FX, so I’m sure it is user error, but I can’t seem to figure it out. Very impressed with what I’ve tried so far though.

Bank B is not a completely full bank. The bonus presets are a little further back. So it is probably correct. Just look at the provided preset list and see if it matches what loads.

Each Naked Amps section preset has up
to 8 scenes (— so 200 presets with over 8 different amp sounds/scenes per preset is more than 1400 unique sounds).

Enjoy!

Bank B is not a completely full bank. The bonus presets are a little further back. So it is probably correct. Just look at the provided preset list and see if it matches what loads.

to 8 scenes (— so 200 presets with over 8 different amp sounds/scenes per preset is more than 1400 unique sounds).

Enjoy!

Thanks, but I am getting nothing beyond Preset 128 (well, 124 actually, but I think that matches your list).

Enjoy!

This is what I see after trying to install bank B.

Attachments

• AxeFX.jpg
    AxeFX.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 18
This is what I see after trying to install bank B.
That shows NO Naked Amps Bank B at all — instead, you have only Fractal factory presets still in bank B.

You need to use FractalBot and find Naked Amps bank B in the place you downloaded and unzipped the file, and send Naked Amps Bank b into the Axe-Fx III bank B slot.

That shows NO Naked Amps Bank B at all — instead, you have only Fractal factory presets still in bank B.

You need to use FractalBot and find Naked Amps bank B in the place you downloaded and unzipped the file, and send Naked Amps Bank b into the Axe-Fx III bank B slot.

That's what I did (I thought - several times) . . . .but nothing went in.

Attachments

• AxeFX2.jpg
    AxeFX2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom