Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy's 1400+ NAKED AMPS TonePack for firmware Cygnus X2

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Head's up Naked Amps fans -- Cliff has released a new, public beta firmware 25.0 also called CX3.

This firmware will likely significantly CHANGE the sound amp presets in Naked Amps you are using now from firmware 22-24 sounds.

Read Cliff's all CAPS message here before even thinking about updating:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-25-00-public-beta-cygnus-x-3.202659/

I'm have two Axe-FX IIIs so I can run them side by side comparing each preset from firmware CX3 to CX2, and dial in a CX3 version accordingly - but this takes time. Lots of it.

If you guys wondered why I wait between firmware updates and only do them once a year, this is a good example -- because with the new changes it's probable that later this year Naked Amps will need to be re-leveled and gain adjusted for CX3.

I'm gonna start that CX2 to CX3 TonePack update process for LiveGold in April...Naked Amps will likely be late summer/fall.

SO -- for the time being, I'd urge you to stay on firmware 24 CX2 if you are using Naked Amps on gigs or recording...let the public beta process work out and bugs get found/resolved...

Onward and upward!

Just a head's up -- my web team has resolved the website database/download/missing order issues that some of you were having with past orders or logging in the past few weeks since we launched the new updated website in January.

There may be a small handful of customers that could still have issues -- and if so, I can personally work to manually fix those as they come up. Just email me with your order email and what issue is (screen shots are helpful). Thanks.

I would NOT try the 1400+ Naked Amps with the new Axe-FX III firmware 25 public beta -- because that new firmware is going to change and default-out multiple amp parameters when you do the soft or hard amp preset reset necessary to use that new beta 25 firmware. You have been advised!

Naked Amps is scheduled to be updated in the Fall of 2024 to whatever is latest firmware at that time...

Back
Top Bottom