Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy LedZ "BRIT ROCK ROYALTY #1" TonePack for Cygnus X2 available!

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Head's up Brit Rock Royalty #1 Bass fans -- Cliff has released a new, public beta firmware 25.0 also called CX3.

This firmware will likely significantly CHANGE many real amp sounds in the presets in Brit Rock Royalty #1 you are using now from firmware 22-24 sounds.

Read Cliff's all CAPS message here before even thinking about updating:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-25-00-public-beta-cygnus-x-3.202659/

I'm have two Axe-FX IIIs so I can run them side by side comparing each preset from firmware CX3 to CX2, and dial in a CX3 version accordingly - but this takes time.

If you guys wondered why I wait between firmware updates and only do them once a year, this is a good example -- because with the new changes it's probable that later this year Brit Rock #1 will need to be re-leveled and gain adjusted for CX3.

I'm gonna start that CX2 to CX3 TonePack update process for LiveGold in April...200+ Bass will follow in sometime in June-July, then Brit Rock...then Naked Amps, then the +PlusPack (2025).

SO -- for the time being, I'd urge you to stay on firmware 24 CX2 if you are using the Brit Rock Royalty #1 for recording...let the public beta process work out and bugs get found/resolved...

Onward and upward!

Just a head's up -- my web team has resolved the website database/download/missing order issues that some of you were having with past orders or logging in the past few weeks since we launched the new updated website in January.

There may be a small handful of customers that could still have issues -- and if so, I can personally work to manually fix those as they come up. Just email me with your order email and what issue is (screen shots are helpful). Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom