Presets MASTER THREAD -- AustinBuddy's 200+ BASS TonePack for Axe-FX III/FM9/FM3 and Legacy AX8/Axe-FX II

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Okay guys. Will work it out with my web team this week and post back.

Worse case I have to spend a few hours manually adding the updated file to each of your accounts individually.

Stand by for a few days. We are working on it.

At a minimum I know a workaround that just replaces your original download with the new one (old file goes away).

Want to preserve access to both versions in downloads if we can figure it out... if not, the in future I will just replace old versions with newer updated ones.

Stand by for a few days. We are working on it.

At a minimum I know a workaround that just replaces your original download with the new one (old file goes away).

Want to preserve access to both versions in downloads if we can figure it out... if not, the in future I will just replace old versions with newer updated ones.

Actually, what I might be able to do is simply bundle several firmware TonePack versions into one big zip file. That might solve the problem for now. I'd label one version inside the zip file UPDATED with firmware number and the older ones OLDER, so you'd know where to go.

Alright guys - I think we fixed this.

If you login now, you should be able to see BOTH 200+ Bass Tonepack downloads in your Account - the new Axe-Fx III firmware 14 version (update) and the original on for firmware 12.

If you guys could try now and report back whether it worked or not, I'd appreciate it. Maybe give it another hour to be safe, but it did say it processed it - so we should be good to go! Thanks so much for your patience.

Reactions: Rex
Alright guys - I think we fixed this.

If you login now, you should be able to see BOTH 200+ Bass Tonepack downloads in your Account - the new Axe-Fx III firmware 14 version (update) and the original on for firmware 12.

If you guys could try now and report back whether it worked or not, I'd appreciate it. Maybe give it another hour to be safe, but it did say it processed it - so we should be good to go! Thanks so much for your patience.
Downloaded Oct2020 update just fine

Alright! Here's the first demo! A second one to come. These were actually done on the AX8 200+ Bass TonePack version in the spring.

If anything, the FM3/Axe-Fx III versions sound even better.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday holiday sales start tomorrow! Save $10 off the 200+ Bass Tonepack normal price.

Okay, here's the second 200+ Bass Tonepack demo (#2). It leads off with a preset I really like - an Acoustic Bass emulation.

Reactions: Rex
Hey @austinbuddy

What's the best way to run output 2 of the bass presets for FM3 to a power amp and cab? Should I just delete the shunt of output 2 and then move output 2 diagonal from the amp block and run a shunt that way?

Back
Top Bottom