AustinBuddy possible Bass Presets for the Axe-Fx III - what do you want to see?

I don't own a III yet, but it would be awesome to see ANY bass related work being done for Fractal products.

That being said: Cory Murchy from Minus the Bear always has sweet sweet tones.
Have to look into that -- not familiar at all... I'm trying to answer these but there is 30 second delay for each one and I got ta go back to work...will return...

Finally... the new 200+ Bass Tonepack for FM3 and Axe-Fx III is DONE and up.

It's on sale on my website NOW throughout October for introductory $69 price, normal price $79.

It has 400+ great bass tones, all in one bank, about 50-50 basic bass amp presets to artist-style presets. I'll be shooting a tutorial video over the next few days/weekend and get that up, and start a thread on it.

If you play bass or need good bass sounds to record, this is the only tool you'll need. Really proud of this one, worked with Scott Nelson here last few months to get it done.

Lot's more to say...but will do in a new preset thread this weekend!

Cheers! Onward and upwards!

Name pedals, effects, bass players, amps and cabs, rig layouts, genres to include -- whatever you think.

Jon Stockman, Karnivool. I'm partial to the sounds in Sound Awake but really any of that would be awesome.

Christopher Tony Wolstenholme, Muse. Hysteria (or any other sounds from Absolution), The Resistance.

Finally... the new 200+ Bass Tonepack for FM3 and Axe-Fx III is DONE and up.

It's on sale on my website NOW throughout October for introductory $69 price, normal price $79.

It has 400+ great bass tones, all in one bank, about 50-50 basic bass amp presets to artist-style presets. I'll be shooting a tutorial video over the next few days/weekend and get that up, and start a thread on it.

If you play bass or need good bass sounds to record, this is the only tool you'll need. Really proud of this one, worked with Scott Nelson here last few months to get it done.

Lot's more to say...but will do in a new preset thread this weekend!

Cheers! Onward and upwards!

Ok nice! Is there any info on what kind of tones these are? Is it mostly rock orientated? Also fusion and funk tones? Are these more amp/cab tones or more effect type tones?

Ok nice! Is there any info on what kind of tones these are? Is it mostly rock orientated? Also fusion and funk tones? Are these more amp/cab tones or more effect type tones?
All genres and flavors. The basis of these tones are amp and cab configurations and tweakage, but there is a library of carefully-dialed-in effects, too

All genres and flavors. The basis of these tones are amp and cab configurations and tweakage, but there is a library of carefully-dialed-in effects, too

ok thanks. I would want to know a bit more specific though. Is there a list of the presets?

Back
Top Bottom