Austin Live Gold Pack Bug?

I watched the video and set up the external controller for my wah.I use a spring loaded Mission pedal.I can’t seem to get the wah to turn off.I have been trying different things in the control page but it only seems to turn off when I close the page and then reopen it.Could this be a bug or am I missing something?So far the preset set pack is amazing and this is the only issue.

I watched the video and set up the external controller for my wah.I use a spring loaded Mission pedal.I can’t seem to get the wah to turn off.I have been trying different things in the control page but it only seems to turn off when I close the page and then reopen it.Could this be a bug or am I missing something?So far the preset set pack is amazing and this is the only issue.

Check AB recommendations on the pdf file. He specifically explains how to set the FM3 if you're using a spring loaded pedal (or no pedal). The way the wah is configured is to be off at toe down, so your pedal can't do that. Easy fix.

I had the same/similar problem with my spring loaded EP-1. The AB pack is designed for toe down/off non-spring wahs. I had to go into each preset and change the wah OFF VALUE from 95 to 5 and put on the auto engage (and re-save). Works fine now and kicks on when I step on the pedal and turns off when I take my foot off.

I just had to change the initial value for EXP1 from 0% to 100%, globally. Didn't have to do anything on a per-preset basis. Fixed the problem. I don't have an expression pedal hooked into my FC-12/AxeFx3 setup, and it was sounding like everything was honking at 1KHz. The cocked wah syndrome. Changing that initial setting to 100% fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom