• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Auditioning cabs - quickest way?

Gonwild

Inspired
Hello,
I haven't found a quick way of auditioning cabs in FM3 Edit (not thinking about cabs not already saved on the unit).

I have to either, click the # field and type which cab-number I want and the press "enter", OR click the picker-button and move the cursor to the cab I want and click again.

Is there a shortcut/hotkey for moving up/down in the cab-list here? That would be so much quicker when auditioning cabs is a major part of getting the "sound". In AX8 edit there was an up/down button, but I can't find that in FM3 edit.

(on the unit itself, I can use the value button to scroll up/down in the cablist which is good, but here I am missing the "big list" picture somewhat like the one I get when clicking the picker-button in FM3 edit. Anyone know if this exist and how to get to it? )

nickd

I also use the "pin" function in the upper right hand corner of the cab picker window so that when I click on different cabs the window doesn't close immediately, requiring me to open it again every time I want to audition a new cab. Super useful and I totally overlooked this function for the first few months of messing around with my axe fx iii!

Top Bottom