SOLD Audiofront Midi Expression IO - never used

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I decided to get a Morningstar MC8 as I want buttons more than need pedals. $150 shipped. PM me. I believe it is the color blue, just FYI.

That's a cool device. I could see using it with an FM3, FM9 or Axe-Fx to add additional pedals or MIDI switch functions. Switches used in this way could provide Scene Independent effects -- something that a few people seem to ask for from time to time -- without FC Control Switches. You should post a photo of it.

That's a cool device. I could see using it with an FM3, FM9 or Axe-Fx to add additional pedals or MIDI switch functions. Switches used in this way could provide Scene Independent effects -- something that a few people seem to ask for from time to time -- without FC Control Switches. You should post a photo of it.
routing_meiob4.png

Not in front of mine. But literally NEVER used.

You know you can plug dual-switch boxes as well as controller pedals into each of those jacks, right?

I just got another from them a week or two ago for just that - to add more switches on my FM9 board so I don't need the FC6 board for times when I am using the FM9 alone.

They are in a black metal box now, so I guess that makes yours 'Vintage OS'....

Yep... It's great!

Has some cool features, too... Although I don't currently use them.

one or two would just be a backup...
I'm using my Yellow with dual FSWs to a SY-1000 and also to a new TC 2290 P pedal...
I have a new MIDI MAESTRO but had trouble getting a working Toggle action on the footswitches.. .so the Yellow
and a FS-7 saved the day in about 5 minutes. I could have used the little JET MCX midi controller (pretty nice device) but
the physical stability of the FS-7 on the velcro won out....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom