FS Audio Ease Altiverb 7 - $479 OBO (License Transfer)

unFILTERed

Power User
Have too many reverbs and this does not get used enough for me to keep it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Wow. That's really just about the absolute best of the software reverbs. That's my favorite anyway, and I own most of them.

Wow. That's really just about the absolute best of the software reverbs. That's my favorite anyway, and I own most of them.
Depends on for what you use it IMHO. If you use gear emulation IRs, i think UAD is better in that regard, since it adds also the distortion of gear etc. If you were to do sound design or you want actual spaces...yes it's hard to beat Altiverb.

Last edited:
Depends on for what you use it IMHO. If you use gear emulation IRs, i think UAD is better in that regard, since it adds also the distortion of gear etc. If you were to do sound design or you want actual spaces...yes it's hard to beat Altiverb.
I really dig reverbs. I have a bunch of great hardware outboard reverbs like Bricasti and three Lexicons. I have UAD as well, but because I have those other hardware reverbs I don't own the Capital or Chambers but I love the UAD EMT plates. I also like the Relab LX480 and all of their stuff, Valhalla, Reverb Factory HD-Cart, Roomer, Farbfilter, Expotential Audio R2/R4, Eventide SP2016. Altiverb is my first choice. But you know, like dude, that's just my opinion. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom