audio drop

vintageguitarz

Inspired
I thought this was maybe a cable failing but after checking with both mopgami cables I am experiencing the same things intermittently - suddenly there will be a drop out of audio for 1-2 seconds and you can visually see the audio drop out on the front panel metes of the Axe FX III. Im sunning Mojave - 10.14.6 Mac book pro 2015. I also updated the new firmware and even after that it still happens. Anyone have any ideas of what might be wrong here. Thanks Fellow Fractals

I thought this was maybe a cable failing but after checking with both mopgami cables I am experiencing the same things intermittently - suddenly there will be a drop out of audio for 1-2 seconds and you can visually see the audio drop out on the front panel metes of the Axe FX III. Im sunning Mojave - 10.14.6 Mac book pro 2015. I also updated the new firmware and even after that it still happens. Anyone have any ideas of what might be wrong here. Thanks Fellow Fractals
Exactly when does the drop out occur? Scene/preset change. Or while just playing.

Are you absolutely certain your guitar cable and guitar aren’t malfunctioning? It’s definitely happened to me.

You said you can see it in the meters on the front panel. Is it dropping at the input, output, or both?

A couple of things to try:

1). Disconnect everything from your Axe except your guitar and an analog output to whatever you’re monitoring through. Does the dropout still happen?

2). Go to Layout > Meters. When the dropout occurs, you’ll be able to see exactly where in your chain the signal is being cut.

Back
Top Bottom