Audient id22 interface

mak

Inspired
Considering buying one of these as they have good reviews - just wondering if anyone here has used one and what they thought of it?

Thanks

I got one of these not too long ago think i paid $750 Sweetwater. it has separate convertors for headphone and preamp and has the highly rated Burl convertors. has a nice software interface
and a good set of interfaces w/ the optical and send/returns etc. i heard it against the Apollo and other interfaces i can't think of now (a Baby something) and it sounded better

just using the convertors bypassing my Tascam 1884 interface has made great improvements
i would recommend it and am still in the early stages of evaluating it
lets keep each other posted!

Reactions: mak
I got one of these not too long ago think i paid $750 Sweetwater. it has separate convertors for headphone and preamp and has the highly rated Burl convertors. has a nice software interface
and a good set of interfaces w/ the optical and send/returns etc. i heard it against the Apollo and other interfaces i can't think of now (a Baby something) and it sounded better

just using the convertors bypassing my Tascam 1884 interface has made great improvements
i would recommend it and am still in the early stages of evaluating it
lets keep each other posted!

Thanks for the reply :) It was the RME babyface? I was looking at those as well.

let me know how you get on with it - I'm still trying to decide whether to shell out or not!

i also just got one recently, as an upgrade from my presonus firepod that I've been using since 2007 and I'm liking it so far! the monitoring options are pretty useful and what really sold me was the fact that you're clearly able to bypass the interface and go straight to the converters if that's something you'd like to do

Thanks for the reply :) It was the RME babyface? I was looking at those as well.

let me know how you get on with it - I'm still trying to decide whether to shell out or not!

yes thats the one the iD22 sounded better and has better features/components as i earlier outlined

i also just got one recently, as an upgrade from my presonus firepod that I've been using since 2007 and I'm liking it so far! the monitoring options are pretty useful and what really sold me was the fact that you're clearly able to bypass the interface and go straight to the converters if that's something you'd like to do

yes that really sold me!

I have not used the id22, but I am the proud owner of some Audient ASP008 preamps. Their preamps are lightyears beyond the Presonus M80 preamps that I had before. I heard them and immediately put my Presonus up for sale. The quality of Audient is exceptional. Audient is a pro company building studio-quality gear. Always a good choice.,

Back
Top Bottom