ATTENTION!!ACHTUNG!!FRACTAL AUDIO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

edoboss

I just wanted everyone to know about Fractal customer service.I had "some" issues with my Ultra(burned motherboard!! ) which was obviously user fault,don't know how, but happened.I send the unit to Fractal for repair last Tuesday got it back fixed yesterday! A week!!? Unbelievable!!!
I'm sorry English isn't my first language so my vocabulary is not rich enough to express myself about people in Fractal Audio.They are the best!!
Did I mention that repair was free of charge,...covered under warranty.

smiley_emoticons_gaehn.gif
Oh c'mon.
Tell us something NEW.
Everybody knows about the outstanding service.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:mrgreen: No, just kidding. Glad you got your machine fixed. :mrgreen:

And again big thank to DA MAN and FAS for the unbelievable service.
smiley_emoticons_2thumbs.gif

I was going to start a thread as well, but I'll post here as I had a similar experience recently.

After owning my Ultra for about a month, I was playing one morning and as I leaned forward to make an adjustment on the Axe sparks flew out of my guitar and everything went silent. After the suprise was over I figured out what happened, a recently replaced string on my guitar which I left long at the tuning keys found it's way into the hot side of the front power outlet on my Furman as I leaned forward and pumped 120V into the front of the Axe. What are the odds? But it happened. Crap, my new toy was broken.

Sent it back to Fractal and within one business day they sent me back an email with the damage. The Digital convertors needed to be replaced. When I looked at the charge for parts an labor my jaw dropped, I really couldn't believe how CHEAP they were going to repair it for. I don't know if they would want me to get into specifics here so I won't say the exact amount, but it was so inexpensive it might as well have been free compared to what I was fearing it would cost, really the price was that low. After reading all the good reviews on customer service here I wasn't worried about being taken advantage of, and I actually expected a price that would be more than fair for me given their record, but this was ridiculous.

Not to mention I'm still new to digital and know nothing of midi yet, so I asked them to install the latest firmware an presets (uprgaded from 6.02 to 6.07) and they did no problem....and what a difference that made to!!

So put me on the bandwagon to. I can't say thanks enough to Fractal Audio for this experience and their product in general. This is the kind of company I want to deal with and will spread the word.

3 Chord Rock said:
After owning my Ultra for about a month, I was playing one morning and as I leaned forward to make an adjustment on the Axe sparks flew out of my guitar and everything went silent. After the suprise was over I figured out what happened, a recently replaced string on my guitar which I left long at the tuning keys found it's way into the hot side of the front power outlet on my Furman as I leaned forward and pumped 120V into the front of the Axe. What are the odds? But it happened. Crap, my new toy was broken.

I think there is a moral in this story !

I knew there was a reason all the people who don't cut there strings drive me crazy.

great that they repaired the unit, I would love to find anyone who can supply information on the MFC101, my experiences with Fractal Audio so far have been nothing short of terrible! I do at least 4 shows a week, and am running my Axe Ultra with a standard boss midi controller. I have emailed, rang, emailed, rang, emailed, rang, etc etc. Never a response from anyone at fractal, or my local supplier. I love the unit, but to me their customer service is absolutely among the worst I have experienced when dealing with companies that supply 'top line' gear. Maybe "F.A" could also describe the care factor that fractal show to people once a unit has been purchased? Very disappointed guitarist!

I just ran into a guy a couple weeks ago. Had these super long string curless hanging off his headstock. I offered to cut them with my always-present wire cutters. He would not let me. Go figure!!

Wow. Talk about resurrection. And yes, their website says "contact for international orders to countries not listed here". Well, I did. So did a LOT of my guitarist friends from India, some pro, some amateur, some studios. I personally know of AT LEAST 10 guys and more who were interested in a purchase. And NO reply. Ever. And I was left wondering, "What Customer Service?" I've heard great things, but my personal experience was such a pain with FAS that I finally forked out the 500$ extra that the ebay seller wanted for a new ultra, not to mention ridiculous customs duties, to finally get it in India.

So yes, for guys in US, I'm sure it's great. For the EU fellas, G66 is supposed to be quite awesome. Dunno how it's in Russia, Japan & Australia. But for everyone else (yes! there IS a world outside those places!) it's the pits. I'm dreading the day my unit conks and I've to send it in for repairs. I think I had a nightmare about it once too!

Back
Top Bottom