"Attempted" No More Tears

Great effort man. It's not as easy as some perceive it to be. If I was going to 'critique' it, I would've probably dialed back some of the gain (not a lot) and maybe given a tiny tiny bit extra chorus or detune.

The solo, whilst simplistic-like notes, it's not only badass as you say, it's epic, and it's one of Zakk's best!! Great effort there, and great effort on the feel of it too.. Thumbs up!

Great effort man. It's not as easy as some perceive it to be. If I was going to 'critique' it, I would've probably dialed back some of the gain (not a lot) and maybe given a tiny tiny bit extra chorus or detune.

The solo, whilst simplistic-like notes, it's not only badass as you say, it's epic, and it's one of Zakk's best!! Great effort there, and great effort on the feel of it too.. Thumbs up!

Yeah it did get a bit hairy...btw I used the detune block with mix about 35. 40 would have been near perfect.

Well you hit the nostalgy spot in my case! :D Digging it a lot. If i need to make up something, the dynamics on the palm mutes hit the "reverb" a bit too much but that's nagging, cool as shait!

I didnt use reverb on the rhythm section. I used the expander and the Pitch detune around 40 percent mix. (Unless you were talking about the reverb i used on the palm muted lead parts) I like lots of "grease" on my leads...

I am a huge NMT fan, and I've never seen anyone nailing the tone this close. Well done!

Great job Man! You nailed it... with style!!!
Love that little bit more of "epic reverb"... like the God's Finger From the Sky!!!!
Never really thought of it like that but yes, that's what i try go for with my "style" I strive for "feel" and "finesse". I have Carpal tunnel, so im not a speed freak.

Back
Top Bottom