Attack of the drones

well done buddy. sounds great. i'd love to hear that synth a bit bigger though. pan the voices left and right and maybe add a chorus block after, if it'll fit? :)

I'll give that a try.
This is the reason I didn't post the preset on Axechange yet.
All tips are welcome ;)

i do wish more people on the forum were like MisterE. take a basic idea...run with it...expand on it...make it your own...come up with something awesome...share it back on the forum.

that's the way to do it.

:)

i do wish more people on the forum were like MisterE. take a basic idea...run with it...expand on it...make it your own...come up with something awesome...share it back on the forum.

that's the way to do it.
On the melody of Money For Nothing
That's the way to do it
Take another's preset
And make it your own...

I want my
I want my
I want my own synth drone..

It's all Simeon and Yek's fault.
They inspired me.;)

And here's the preset:

Drone G -24 +24 Wide

This forum is fun!!!

Ok, I'm a little confused. since CC numbers determine the backing synth tone, do we pair them each with a button on the MFC?

Yep, that's what I did on the Gordius.
But The Gordius layout is ideal for that since the buttons are arranged like a keyboard.

Hi. This is my first post so forgive any silly noobness.

I really like the idea and sound of this patch, so firstly thanks to MisterE and the others of you who inspired him to create it.

I have already learned a fair bit from looking at many user-created patches, including this one, but have only just bought a MFC-101 and don't have any extra switches (yet). As an inexperienced MFC-101 programmer, is there any way to make this work using just the switches on the MFC-101 i.e. can a given switch be assigned a given drone chord/tone? I'm currently working away from my set-up so can't fiddle around to try to work it out for myself either way. If this is possible, a noob/idiot's walkthrough would be very much appreciated. If not, thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom