Attaching the MFC to a pedal board?

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
Hey guys how are you running your velcro on your MFC's? DO you run full strips on it from end to end or a bunch of little strips?

I don't need a pedalboard since I got the MFC. I just set it on a little carpet. I mount my expression pedals to a little board and set that next to it.

I've seen one board where the owner routed holes to match the MFC feet, then just used normal velcro on the bottom to keep it in place.

I don't need a pedalboard since I got the MFC. I just set it on a little carpet. I mount my expression pedals to a little board and set that next to it.

Hmm, that actually makes it lot more sense than having it all on a board ... Gonna try that.

And that carpet, dude, you know, it really ties the room together. (quote)

I ran 6 velcro strips - three 2 in. strips vertically along the back - either side of the back center screw.. I don't think it's ever gonna come off. Forgot how strong velcro can be.

I also use velcro but I took out the screws that holds those little black things(I forgot the name) and put the screws and washers back and used 3 large velcro strips and it's really strong. I also use velcro for my 3 expression pedals. It's just easy for my to keep everything hooked up so all I have to plug the 7 pin MIDI pedal and I'm ready to go.

I took the 6 feet off, drilled 6 holes in the bottom of my wooden pedalboard to line up with where the feet would go and then used the original screws through these holes to secure the MFC to the board. Works great and more stable than velcro.

Back
Top Bottom