Atomica High

Newest interation…

I think I slightly prefer yours as it was a little thicker this one cuts great but has that slight ear fatiguing I like the lead
If you used the original scene for rhythm then kicked this one in for the leads it would be a killer preset
And yes please share the block when you are happy w it

I think I slightly prefer yours as it was a little thicker this one cuts great but has that slight ear fatiguing I like the lead
If you used the original scene for rhythm then kicked this one in for the leads it would be a killer preset
And yes please share the block when you are happy w it
Thank you. I’m gonna make some final adjustments tonight to find that frequency and dial back. I’ll post an update and the block before my good friend @elvis hunts me down, lol.

Thank you. I’m gonna make some final adjustments tonight to find that frequency and dial back. I’ll post an update and the block before my good friend @elvis hunts me down, lol.
Ok, this is where I landed. My ears are quitting on me, so it will probably sound like shit tomorrow and I’ll rinse and repeat. Either way, here is the latest track. Block to follow in next post.

Just a couple pieces of info....I'm using a R0 Les Paul with custombuckers. I have a drive block in front which is a TS808 with the drive at 1, tone at 5 and level at 5.69. I haver a PEQ at the end of chain with a blocking filter at 80hz (12db slope) and a blocking filter at 7500hz (12 db slope). I have a 2db cut at 1730hz, 2600 hz and 1330hz. Cab is the YA MRSH M25 mix 1 and the SIC is 4x12 Basketweave. Speaker Drive is 2, Speaker Compression is 1 and Thump is 3. There is also a multiband compressor that I got from @2112 to tighten the low end. Enjoy and tweak to your setup...

Attachments

• Atomica Final_20221202_180932.blk
    1.8 KB · Views: 105
Sounds great! Big wooly bottom, lots of grainy cut, what's not to like. I prefer greenbacks to skinny it up a little, but it's huge through Lynchbacks.

Too cock rockish for my taste, but it does sound amazing! Thick tone. Listening through JBL 305 MKIIs.

Just a couple pieces of info....I'm using a R0 Les Paul with custombuckers. I have a drive block in front which is a TS808 with the drive at 1, tone at 5 and level at 5.69. I haver a PEQ at the end of chain with a blocking filter at 80hz (12db slope) and a blocking filter at 7500hz (12 db slope). I have a 2db cut at 1730hz, 2600 hz and 1330hz. Cab is the YA MRSH M25 mix 1 and the SIC is 4x12 Basketweave. Speaker Drive is 2, Speaker Compression is 1 and Thump is 3. There is also a multiband compressor that I got from @2112 to tighten the low end. Enjoy and tweak to your setup...
Hey, do you still have the .syx from the original post?

:rolleyes:

For clarification, the block is only the amp block, not the preset, yes? (It was noted that the download arrives as a block.)

For clarification, the block is only the amp block, not the preset, yes? (It was noted that the download arrives as a block.)
That is correct, I was using a 3rd party IR, so I didn’t include the cab block, but I did list which one I was using, if you own that particular pack.

Back
Top Bottom