Atomic FR's hooked up to my mixer.....

GuitarDojo

Atomic FR's hooked up to my mixer - Zune pumping out Dramagods through the tape input (Mackie 1402)
I just locked the doors to my studio and I am sitting in the dark giggling like a freakin mad scientist!!!!!
:shock:

A Zune? You really are mad. :)

Glad that the Atomics have that wow factor and that you're digging them.

Are you playing the background music through the Atomic FR? If so, how does it sound through the Atomic along with your guitar on top?

How does that work, do you plug the Axe-Fx and Zune into the mixer, then plug the mixer into the Atomic Fr? What kind of cables are used for all that? Sorry for the newb questions. I'm trying to find out what I need to get background music playing through the Atomic with my guitar.

QuadAllegory said:
Are you playing the background music through the Atomic FR? If so, how does it sound through the Atomic along with your guitar on top?

How does that work, do you plug the Axe-Fx and Zune into the mixer, then plug the mixer into the Atomic Fr? What kind of cables are used for all that? Sorry for the newb questions. I'm trying to find out what I need to get background music playing through the Atomic with my guitar.

Thats part of another plan. (In beta now) ;)
I am planning my guitar extravaganza using a mackie 1402 VLZ3 Pro and the Atomics as the mains. This set up will be used for performance in classrooms in public schools.( Unless they move me to cafetoriums or auditoriums). I wanted to stay light with equipment. Backing tracks will be used as I play lead and sing lead. Zune (backing tracks) goes in the Tape IN for now, Axe-FX balanced XLR to 1/4 into 13-14 (line level).

I got a zoom q3 the other day and started to play with it.........
Gotta learn to stay still with this camera..... ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwKzBPEGEo8

I was also looking at the Motu for another mixing solution - thats another day
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/pr ... sku=720085

Back
Top Bottom