Atomic CLR ... Waiting No More!

I just wish that slow boat from "China" would get here and deliver some new product. Currently using a Friedman ASC-12 but would like to see if a CLR is as good as advertised. Is it all that and worth the wait? Or, am I going to be splitting hairs with the differences?

** Currently waiting for delivery ** ;)
I got an email invite on Feb 29

I ordered mine on Thursday. Friday I got a shipping confirmation with tracking number. Monday morning they are still not shipped, so I sent them an email. They told me they are gonna send them in next 48 hours. It’s Wednesday afternoon and still no update on tracking number. Still says “waiting for pickup”. I sent them another email this morning but haven’t received a reply yet.

I ordered mine on Thursday. Friday I got a shipping confirmation with tracking number. Monday morning they are still not shipped, so I sent them an email. They told me they are gonna send them in next 48 hours. It’s Wednesday afternoon and still no update on tracking number. Still says “waiting for pickup”. I sent them another email this morning but haven’t received a reply yet.
And now the tracking is updated to shipment canceled. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Seriously? Please keep us updated on this, that really sucks.
I will...
Man I hope I’ll get them. Cause I actually bought a used CLR from reverb. And while the thing was in transit, I got my invitation to buy them new. So I ordered two, and started the refund prices on the used one. As soon as it arrived I just shipped it back. Lost about 200$ shipping it back and forth. And now if I am not able to get them directly from Atomic in the end, I’ll be pissed.

Reactions: ESW
Waiting on mine also. Received tracking number quickly but is for label only. Will give them a few more days and see what's what.....

Well I got a reply today. Saying there was some mistake, and I was issued one tracking number for 80lbs package when there’s suppose to be two 40lbs ones.
I was told they’ll ship them by the end of the day.
But as of now I still haven’t received a new tracking number or shipment confirmation. And the old tracking number still shows “shipment canceled”.

Well I got a reply today. Saying there was some mistake, and I was issued one tracking number for 80lbs package when there’s suppose to be two 40lbs ones.
I was told they’ll ship them by the end of the day.
But as of now I still haven’t received a new tracking number or shipment confirmation. And the old tracking number still shows “shipment canceled”.
What method did you contact them via? Official support email address?

I’m still waiting on my XiTone. Pretty ironic, huh? Anybody else waiting on Mick to get these out the door?

I got mine eventually, but I think it took eight weeks instead of three. It was the same thing with me - I ordered the Xitone because the CLRs had been out of stock for so long, then I got the CLR order invitation maybe six weeks into waiting for my Xitone.

Back
Top Bottom