FS Atomic CLR Active Wedge w/ Studio Slip padded cover $550, Florida

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
Selling an excellent condition Atomic CLR powered wedge (non-neo) with a Studio Slip padded clam-shell style cover.

Asking $600 or best offer

Pick up in Tampa Bay area of Florida. I "may" consider shipping but really want to do a local pickup if possible as powered monitors are just so costly to ship, not to mention the risk of damage as you know the UPS guy is going to toss the package off the track etc

Pics will be posted ASAP

Last edited:
Do you have pictures? I'm down in Ft. Lauderdale but might be up for a drive.

Will get a few posted when I get home from work this evening, its in great shape overall, only don't have the original box/packing materials, so shipping would be a pain, not to mention pricey, thus the search for someone to pickup locally lol

Hey, what’s this, you’re leaving us??

Not at all, just downsizing a bit as my wife decided to go back to school for nursing, which means she's not working, which means less household income, on top of tuition costs, AND I had to buy her a newer car to get to and from class.... as such, have to cut some corners in other areas, so things like stereo CLR's for just home use are too much of a luxury right now.

Of course when she's making like $50/hr and working those three 12/hr. shifts a week and having 4 days off, I hope to have a shopping spree of new music gear LOL

Here are a few pics. Great shape overall, home use only, not real dings or dents etc to speak off. The studio slip cover is the heavier quilted material which provides some degree of protection. I really love the CLR's because they have no "hiss" or other noises coming from them, and you can use it at a whisper volume, or blow your head off loud, and it sounds equally good either way, plus you've got dual inputs too. Best monitors made.

IMG_3028.jpg IMG_3029.jpg IMG_3031.jpg IMG_3033.jpg IMG_3034.jpg IMG_3035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom