atomic clr w/ another FRFR

Hey probably a dumb question but i have an atomic clr wedge and was wondering if there was something that i could pair it with in order to get a stereo sound. it seems like the original wedge has been discontinued. i was hoping to find something a bit more budget friendly that could be close enough in order to achieve a decent stereo sound without breaking the bank.

thanks

Surprised it's discontinued. Maybe they are just selling the NEO version now, which is about 15 pounds lighter and just as good. Xitones are good, too. Search the forum and you will find a bunch of lower cost options, too. I can't vouch for them.

thanks for the link and replies. i was surprised too, haven't really looked at gear in a while but just started getting the hunkering for stereo. was hoping to get something in the 500 range or so. i'll poke around.

thanks again

just found a thread that mentions headrush https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...12-2000-watt-1x12-inch-powered-guitar-cabinet

wonder how this would pair with the clr....
I do not have atomic clr wedge . I have headrush-frfr-108- quite suits me. At first it seemed to me that there were more low frequencies than with the presets that I set up at home with the ATH M 50 headphones. But after I returned the global equalizer to 0 level (it was - 8 dB), set Ares 2p00, returned the low ones on the equalizer to the line. Now presets sound quite adequate with the settings in the headphones. If you get headrush-frfr-112-I’m interested in the global equalizer settings compared to the atomic clr wedge linear settings. English is not my native language, so all claims to understanding Google Translator.

Back
Top Bottom