Atomic CLR - no longer being sold?

Good news... Tom King contacted me after just 1 business day. He asked that I send in only the power amp section for repair.

The 1/4 jack stopped working (seems to be loose) after about a year. Had some contact back and forth, got a phone number to call but no answer. No emails after that. I use input 2 for now, but it sucks on a 1400$ piece of gear.

i've had a cab, then a wedge. never any issues. sold them both for a neo wedge. had a problem shortly after getting it. sent an email and got a reply same day followed with a phone call (Tom called me). Explained the issue, he sent a new amp module and I sent the defective one back. No issues at all since that one mishap. I have every confidence in Tom and Atomic.

Thanks @jamn4jc for posting the email regarding cyber monday and the neo mkII deal, just ordered one. just contact them and i'm sure they'll do everything possible to get you up and running quickly!

my mkI neo will now be mounted in a sour mash cab (1x12 bluesbreaker style, closed back) so when someone asks what i'm using I'll simply say look, a marshall lol.

Yeah its really a roll of the dice. I am wondering if there are any non defective CLR's out there?
Xrocker here on the forum has been pounding on a pair of NEOs since 2013. They double as gig PA (with a sub) and studio monitors. He plays very loud live and is hard on gear. If anyone can blow up a driver, it's him. I talked to him before buying mine and he said apart from the flimsy paint job, the CLRs have been solid, not a hiccup.

*edit note* I was sold on their sound live, but what really got me was how they sounded as low volume studio monitors. They sound good quiet and loud, which is a rare thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom