Atomic CLR Neo MkI MkII

carlguit

So i've been actively looking at the CLRs. Though there isn't a lot of information and Atomic aren't very good at answering e-mails. I've sent 4 e-mails in the last 3 months and no answer. Basically is there such a thing as MkI or mkII when it comes to Neo or are all Neo's mkII Does mkII. If there are 2 different Neo models, what year was the mkII released? What is the difference?

There's not a lot of info because there is not a lot of difference between the KMI & KMII. The Neo MKII is the only CLR Atomic offers now. It's less money than the original, ($999 as opposed to $1399) is a little louder & runs a lot cooler than the original Neos (or non Neos).

Runs A LOT COOLER? Does that mean fan noise? I also have a MatrixGT800 that sounds really good but the fan volume annoys me. Should I avoid the mk1? ( will most likely buy used in the next few days ).

Runs A LOT COOLER? Does that mean fan noise? I also have a MatrixGT800 that sounds really good but the fan volume annoys me. Should I avoid the mk1? ( will most likely buy used in the next few days ).
Where are you going to buy one? I've been on the waiting list for a couple weeks and haven't heard from them regarding availability. Are you buying used?

Back
Top Bottom