WTB Atomic CLR MKI non-neo, or a pair of matching CLRs (CLOSED)

Tiger1016

Inspired
I am looking to pick up an Atomic CLR MKI non-neo version to compliment the existing one I already have for a matching stereo setup. This is my preferred option.

Alternatively, I would be open to buying a matching pair of CLRs, preferably a Neo version.

I have some goodies that I would be open to considering trading too including an Axe FX II XL, MFC 101 Mark III, Mesa Mark V combo (90 watt with C90 speaker), PRS Custom 24 (Charcoal/Black 10 Top, HFS/VB pickups), PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone (upgraded USA HFS/VB pickups, vintage sunburst, 27.7 scale), PRS SE Clint Lowery (black 25.5 scale) all in 9.5/10 condition except for the CU24 which is 8/10.

Shipping would be to Houston, TX.

I might be interested.

I purchased a pair of non-Neo's a few years back, before the Neo's came out, but never used them for gigs. After the Neo's were on the market, i purchased one, which I used constantly. On exactly 1 occasion, I used it in conjunction w/ one of my original non-Neo's, as a pair. So one of my non-Neo's has been gigged once, the other literally never. Both are in "like new" shape. I still have the original packing boxes.

I could consider selling one of the non-Neo's, keeping the other for those rare times when I need stereo. If we can agree on a fair price, this might work for both of us.

Back
Top Bottom