Atomic CLR for Australia & NZ

boolean

Experienced
@Independent-Music Andrew
I have just heard about the Atomic CLR FRFR units, will you be distributing these when they become available ?

Haha yeah probably a bit premature but all good :D

Someone on another post mentioned 3 – 4 months (estimated) until production quantities are available, so yes a while off yet. I thought it would be a good idea to show some interest early in the vague hope that some of the initial batch will be allocated to Australia/NZ.
....who knows, there may be (another:roll) waiting list !

Last edited:
Was wondering who would crack first and be onto Andrew :)

I'm GASing hard already for these, it's pathetic – I know ! :lol

In all seriousness I need an FRFR solution ASAP, and if it is going to take >6 months to get these I will need to look for an alternate solution ie. RCF etc. Also I need to confirm the return policy with Andrew because we can’t try these out first locally and therefore only have some opinions on the forum to rely on.

I sincerely hope that Jay/Atomic's new speaker will do well on the market. No doubt it will.
Just noting that there has been one meeting, one or two videos, no audio, no thorough test reports, a few posts, and that everybody wants one.
That's called a hype in my book. I don't mean that in a negative way. :)

I agree, that there is not enough info out there yet (hence the need to understand the return policy from the local distributor :lol). After all, people need to hear these units for themselves regardless of whatever review(s) are posted.

However if the claims regarding technical performance are correct (and considering the price compared to RCF here) they are a great deal and worth the effort to try out at least (IMO).

I ‘m sure any ‘shootouts’ by Scott & others (including myself) will make interesting reading at the very least !

I sincerely hope that Jay/Atomic's new speaker will do well on the market. No doubt it will.
Just noting that there has been one meeting, one or two videos, no audio, no thorough test reports, a few posts, and that everybody wants one.
That's called a hype in my book. I don't mean that in a negative way. :)

I am betting on Tom/Jay and not the "hype". Reputation + Skill + and most of all PASSION for what they do.
You and I both have the Atomic products......IMSHO (S=Super) I do believe this is going to be a game changer.

Yeah, when someone like Jay puts their reputation behind something, I don't think it's hype to assume it's going to be great.

I am betting on Tom/Jay and not the "hype". Reputation + Skill + and most of all PASSION for what they do.
You and I both have the Atomic products......IMSHO (S=Super) I do believe this is going to be a game changer.

Hope so, hope they do well.

Regarding Atomic: my initial experiences weren't that good. Had to return two of their cabs because of issues and the output power was disappointing. Tom always did answer questions quickly and accurate. And the current line-up seems to be a lot better. QC is probably much improved.

Back
Top Bottom