Atomic CLR back in stock

So finally got a used Neo CLR couple days ago. This morning, wait list email shows up in my mailbox. They are back in stock. Hope this helps someone.
website Still claims out of stock, they may have just got enough to fulfill waitlisted, or website not updated yet..anyway enjoy...I got 2 already.

website Still claims out of stock, they may have just got enough to fulfill waitlisted, or website not updated yet..anyway enjoy...I got 2 already.

I assume they're working through the waiting list. Someone in another thread said they'd been on the list for a year and just got their invite. I've been on the list for about six months and haven't gotten an invitation yet.

I assume they're working through the waiting list. Someone in another thread said they'd been on the list for a year and just got their invite. I've been on the list for about six months and haven't gotten an invitation yet.

i got an invite today. been on list for about a year. but i ordered that xitone already a few weeks ago. i think i would drive myself crazy having one of each.

Reactions: ESW
I joined the list well over a year ago and just received an invite to purchase. Unfortunately I don't have the funds or the space since I picked up a pair of Xitones already. Shame as I would have loved to have tried out the CLR's. In any case, someone else can have my spot now.

We got a another big shipment in last week and have been doing final QC, sending out invites and shipping. We're moving faster now and should be through the list soon. If you're waiting it shouldn't be more than a week. :)

Are they expected to be in stock soon? I am not on a waiting list, should I join?

Are they expected to be in stock soon? I am not on a waiting list, should I join?
It wouldn’t hurt, would it? You aren‘t pre-purchasing or putting a deposit - the benefit of this list was we got a $100 off for waiting a year. Not a bad reward for loyalty.....

Atomic always was the best....

Yes. There is a list but we just received a large shipment and expect to be through the rest of the list within a week. The other thing is that because of new tariffs and inflation, the price is going up to $1099 after we're done fulfilling the list. The good news on that is we're honoring the original $999 price as a "thank you" to the people who've been waiting a long time. This includes people that sign up for the list all the way up to us restocking the our store and selling from inventory. If you're interested taking advantage of the $100 savings, you can sign up for the list by going to the CLR MKII NEO listing on Atomic's webstore.

Yes. There is a list but we just received a large shipment and expect to be through the rest of the list within a week. The other thing is that because of new tariffs and inflation, the price is going up to $1099 after we're done fulfilling the list. The good news on that is we're honoring the original $999 price as a "thank you" to the people who've been waiting a long time. This includes people that sign up for the list all the way up to us restocking the our store and selling from inventory. If you're interested taking advantage of the $100 savings, you can sign up for the list by going to the CLR MKII NEO listing on Atomic's webstore.
Done! Thank you for the information!

Good question. I should have qualified that the deal is for our US shipment. We're working on new distribution in the EU. Brexit complicated things for that but we'll try to do something for our EU customers when we restock there. We'll update when we have a timeline.

Good question. I should have qualified that the deal is for our US shipment. We're working on new distribution in the EU. Brexit complicated things for that but we'll try to do something for our EU customers when we restock there. We'll update when we have a timeline.

ah, ok thanks...

I got my invitation last night, so they must be getting close to the end of the list.
Holy smokes. I got on the list thinking there would be some time to save a few bucks. Guess I better get to taking the returnable can back.

Is there an expiration time to the invite??

Holy smokes. I got on the list thinking there would be some time to save a few bucks. Guess I better get to taking the returnable can back.

Is there an expiration time to the invite??

Yep. The email says "This offer is good for 72 hours after receipt and only while supplies last. "

Tom is a TRUE professional. UPS did not update my tracking since Monday, and I was getting a bit anxious so I asked for an update. He actually went to the warehouse at 10pm to let me know that my Amp was shipped and en route to be delivered by UPS!!!

I don’t know of ANY CEO who would actually update a customer (especially one like me haha) at 10pm, let alone even reply to an email - just to reassure me that my bday gift was not lost in transit....

Of course, Atomic IS the best amp on earth, but now I know the company and its people are also the best !!!! Thanks Tom

How do I get on the list I cant find a link anywhere on the website

Back
Top Bottom