AtmoSynth Sim Preset - trouble re-creating it on the AX8

joebalaguer

I'm having trouble working out the AtmoSynth Sim Axe-Fx II preset that Fremen/Simeon made. It won't open in AX8 edit since it isn't on the same firmware. Anyone have an Axe-Fx II who would be willing to help outline what is going on in that preset? It won't allow me to add more than one synth block in a preset. I'd greatly appreciate it!

If the preset is available, I can break it into blocks. You can put those into the AX8 via Ax8-Edit

Yes, anyone with an Axe Fx II can load it in Axe Edit and export it as blocks. The blocks can be imported into an AX8 preset, so long as they are blocks that are available in the AX8 and don't overrun the CPU available. I will try to hook my AXE Fx up later and see if I can port it over and repost.

Thanks Rick!

Here is the screen shot of the patch:

Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 3.25.11 PM.png

I did also break out the blocks, but I don't think you can replicate it on the AX8 because there is only 1 synth block available. The zip file of blocks is attached if you want to play with it.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 68
Here is the screen shot of the patch:

View attachment 29257

I did also break out the blocks, but I don't think you can replicate it on the AX8 because there is only 1 synth block available. The zip file of blocks is attached if you want to play with it.

Thanks Rick, I really appreciate it! Hopefully Fremen will use his wizardry to make something comparable. I'll have a go at it and see if I can make something close.

Back
Top Bottom