Atmosynth help needed?

Dimebucker

Experienced
Hey

I found that amazing Atmosynth preset ,for axechance. But i need ,little bit help. I want control those chords chances ,whit preset chance not in scenes whit my midi pedal. How i can do that? I want do 6 same presets ,but all those 6 presets have those different chords? I have already try like this way ,I chance in axe edit scene 2 and save that preset. And when I choose that preset again ,it always be number 1 scene mode. That is problem i have ,to save all those different chords in different presets. And second question is ,i have there now my own live solo sound. And i have already copy all those Atmosynth effect block settings ,whit that solo sound too. But i cant get work ,that sweeping and moving style effect. I have notice that filter block frequency parameter value ,is moving my preset too quick. And that original Atmosynth preset ,that parameter is moving very slowly. How i can fix speed ,i have not find place where i can adjust that? And that my version preset ,have another problem. Problem is if i try chance scenes whit mouse in axe edit ,it will not chance chords either? Original Atmosynth preset ,that scenes chance works correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom