At U2 now.. Where is Edge hiding the Axe's??

RONJONES2020

Inspired
1jwarr.jpg

The Axes will be with rest of the rack, did you see any sign of the effects rack at all? There's no way Edge is playing a show without his rack effects!

If not on stage then I agree it will below stage with Dallas and the Axe's will be there.

He has his racks below with the guitar tech who also manually does all the effects changes throughout the show.

He has his racks below with the guitar tech who also manually does all the effects changes throughout the show.

Dallas doesn't do all the effects changes for Edge. Dallas has a duplicate controller of the controller Edge has on stage. Edge makes all the changes when he is close to his controller, but when he's away from his controller walking on some other part of the stage, Dallas makes the changes for Edge.

The first guy in this vid had a hell of a seat also. Wonder if they'd just finished doing "Vertigo".

Didn't I see 4 units in the Edge's rack on the Tonight Show?

I believe there were 3 units & the small Fender amp. What I noticed is that for some sounds the Axe had signal going through it, but it appeared that the overdrive sounds were not going through the Axe.
Other than that observation I can't tell you a lot more - check it out on YouTube

They're under the stage, where he occasionally steps off to adjust settings.......:nightmare:

Glad he wasn't hurt. Just goes to show that having a yellow line painted around the stage edge won't stop complacency settling in after thousands of shows. McCartney fell down the hole where his piano lives, ouch!!

Back
Top Bottom