At least a quality beer got dumped on my FM3…

jski59

Last gig was at a local brewery and they do brew some fine beers…I prefer it in a glass though. Does the Fm3 have an IP rating lol?

I guess a complimentary drunk patron spilling a beer on my rig is better than crickets.

First gig with my new spring loaded Mission pedal…baptized!

828541C6-57C5-4062-8FB8-4FD06B8E1E71.jpeg

Maybe keep a roll of heavier plastic wrap in your bag so you can lay a sheet over the gear if you're positioned within arm's reach of the edge of the stage?

Good idea…it happened after we were done and people were mingling so maybe I’ll throw a cover on it before tear down.

Thankfully no damage done so the pic made me chuckle more than anything…this time, ha.

Good idea…it happened after we were done and people were mingling so maybe I’ll throw a cover on it before tear down.

Thankfully no damage done so the pic made me chuckle more than anything…this time, ha.
Glad to hear it is OK. I kid you not the first gig I did with mine, I spilled a little beer on it. Just a little and no damage but I felt like a complete idiot because I was talking to some guitarist in the audience about it. I was sipping on a beer between sets and just slash the little onto it.

I always build a barrier of cases or PA covers or case lids to block my gear so no one can walk up to me and my gear. I even say to my band mates this area is off limits walk around. I my be an ass but this is exactly way.

Congrats on finally breaking in the FM3! Mine was deflowered almost immediately. The first time I brought my FM9 to the practice space, my drummer managed to rupture a closed can of his favorite beer (natural lite) mid-song... which proceeded to shoot suds across the room and directly onto my new FM9. I'm glad Fractal made these floor units with pit goers and drummers in mind.

Back
Top Bottom