Assigning Presets to FC-6

giannishreds

Inspired
I'm fairly new to the Fractal products. I recently received my FM3 and FC-6. I loaded up the OMG9 layout, all is working as expected.
One thing I did notice is that when I click on effects, my FC-6 lists effects I don't even have blocks assigned in that scene. Is there a way for the FC-6 to show only the effects I have assigned to the current scene?

Example, one scene I have Flanger, Chorus, PlexDly, Reverb but I don't see a slot for my PlexDly. I see the others fine. Plus I also see Phaser, Distortion which are not part of the scene. When clicking on them, FC-6 says they are not part of the scene which is fine. How do I remove them and add the PlexDly in?

Thanks in advance.

I'm fairly new to the Fractal products. I recently received my FM3 and FC-6. I loaded up the OMG9 layout, all is working as expected.
One thing I did notice is that when I click on effects, my FC-6 lists effects I don't even have blocks assigned in that scene. Is there a way for the FC-6 to show only the effects I have assigned to the current scene?

Example, one scene I have Flanger, Chorus, PlexDly, Reverb but I don't see a slot for my PlexDly. I see the others fine. Plus I also see Phaser, Distortion which are not part of the scene. When clicking on them, FC-6 says they are not part of the scene which is fine. How do I remove them and add the PlexDly in?

Thanks in advance.
If it shows stuff you don't have, those buttons' rings should be dark. If you want to show different things, the layouts are editable for both global and per-preset stuff.

You could think of OMG9 as a starting point, rather than a finished product.... ;)

Thanks in advance.
You can have switches per preset using the per preset switches feature.

it can’t auto fill them in because what order would it go in? What switches? Which blocks? Etc.

Back
Top Bottom