ASSIGN

johnswa

Call out to FX 11 PussYcats. Lets face it I have pissed my life away, but. F##k it all. I’m super free of drugs of all kinds now 31 days and counting. YYYYYYYYYYES I have so much to do with the rest of my life and yes I’m being lazy (Kind of). But is it possible to assign all the stomp knobs on the MCF 101 Dyslexic b##sard MFC 101 to any of the presets in the 101 and if so, please could you take the time to help. Big thanks each way

Short answer is yes…some are reserved for certain functions e.g. On the right hand side, but generally speaking there is lots of flexibility. Suggest you repost with a clearer title (“Need help assigning buttons on MFC101”) to get the real MFC experts (such as @sprint) offering their input.

Best of luck with your travels.

I think you are asking two questions:

1. Whether you can convert all of the IA switches to Preset switches. The answer is YES. Just set BANK SIZE to 0

2. Whether you can assign these footswitches to various presets in the Axe-Fx II. The answer is "yes, but not exactly" -- it isn't done from the MFC, but by moving those presets around in the Axe-Fx using the Manage Presets feature in Axe-Edit. (Drag and drop and then press Save.)

Call out to FX 11 PussYcats. Lets face it I have pissed my life away, but. F##k it all. I’m super free of drugs of all kinds now 31 days and counting. YYYYYYYYYYES I have so much to do with the rest of my life and yes I’m being lazy (Kind of). But is it possible to assign all the stomp knobs on the MCF 101 Dyslexic b##sard MFC 101 to any of the presets in the 101 and if so, please could you take the time to help. Big thanks each way
Move the presets on the axe to be in the order you want on the MFC.

Back
Top Bottom