• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Implemented Assign Vol Incr and Vol Decr to external switch

notalemming

Fractal Fanatic
+1000!!! I think I remember reading a while back that this will be available on the FC6/12 but not implemented by midi. Hopefully, that will change.

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
I think this is a key feature of Axe Fx. I use it every gig, for subtle volume changes between presets. It would be really hard without this feature.

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
+1 ...
Searching for the MIDI/Remote CC# entries for OUT1/2 Vol. Increase and OUT 1/2 Vol. Decrease was my first thought when installing FW1.12. Unfortunately nothing was found. Hopefully such a control function may not only reserved for the FASLINK II protocol ;)

djidoe

Inspired
If this has been implemented for FC12/6 I would been very grateful if someone could help because I cannot find how to do set it up with my FC12.

Top Bottom