• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Assign footswitches to looper operations

bsas

Inspired
Probably easy to do, but, using the "looper" block in the AX8 is kind of annoying since you have to "go to looper control", record something, go out to change scenes or turn effects on/off, go back to the looper control, etc.

A lot of times you just need the looper "rec" or "stop/play".

If we could assign those to footswitches outside the looper control that would be far easier!

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
You can now with external switches. What we all need to wish for is the ability to use the AX-8 switches for cc commands of internal controls along with the effects bypass states. Then your wish would be possible along with many others.

bsas

Inspired
You are talking about using MIDI to control it?
But in the majority of my patches, I don't use all 8 foot switches. Normally I use 4-5 and there is always 3-4 unused.
If I could assign those that would be awesome! :D

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
thats why it would be nice to set cc# commands to the 8 foot switches as you can with the mfc and the axe II.

Top Bottom