• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Assign color to preset name shown on FM3 display and FM3-Edit

Casagni

Hi everybody!
I tried to search on this forum but it seems that nobody issued such a request so far.
It would be good to have the possibility to assign a color to a preset name. At the moment the preset name on FM3 display and FM3-Edit is shown in yellow. What if we could have the possibility to choose from a palette of colours?
For example:
  • if i want to group presets specially tailored for single coil pickups i would choose green color and use red color for humbuckers. Someone uses a * prefix for single coils, that would not be necessary anymore.
  • use yellow for factory presets and cyan for my own customised presets.
  • use a different color for purchased presets.
  • use one color for high gain presets and another color for classic rock, etc.
Of course this would not apply to the preset name displayed on FC-6 or FC-12 connected to the FM3, being a LCD display

Last edited:

DR. STAIN

Ottima idea sarebbe utilissima per poter interagire in modo più semplice e veloce.

Great idea would be very useful to be able to interact more easily and quickly.;););)

Top Bottom