ask and you shall recieve, Cliff :D (fw 16.02)

Cobrango

Power User

so yeah, Cliff you wanted "moar" so here it is :p

this is how good fw 16.02 sounds.. recorded in the room with a canon 600d with the mix going through a single jack to the input of a roland cube 30, lol :D

(I tried adding the recorded signal and the backing track but I f***ed up so much that the editing was killing me :lol that's what happens when one records improvisation/practice - it's just a bunch of wrong notes with a few ideas that can become something, for me at least :roll
sure, I could just try to learn a whole song for once and record a full production. yeah, I guess I have to do that to make it more professional looking. but it takes so much tiiiiiime, bleh :p I need to look into these professional looking guitar videos, I like the guitar neck fretboard idea - it's great fun :D my setup was a bit shaky though, using some gorilla grip to hold my galaxy s5 in the horizontal position. I recorded the guitar neck in "4k" with the S5 but I'm just gonna go back to 1080p, my laptop is having a hard time handling the 4k, and 1080p looks good enough I think. editing 4k video was a pain in the ass. lagging just from playing the video in vlc. so much patience required to edit that laggy stuff without pulling out my hair. have a happy friday people :encouragement: only two more days now until another monday! woohoo! :mrgreen

any tips from watching the video? besides the obvious stuff like recording the guitar track and blending it in etc.?

that's a huuuuge compliment! I almost worship the man! :eek: thank you soooo much!!!!!
my number one is Shawn Lane though, then we have players like Brett Garsed, Buckethead, Frank Gambale, Marshall Harrison, Allan Holdsworth etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom