As requested, some In Flames tonematches!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
This one is for anderson and the rest of the swedish death metal fans on this forum.
I made some tonematches for 4 In Flames songs.
Listen to them here:

I used my LTD Sc-607b (baritone guitar made out of maple) with the EMG 707 pick-up I installed.
The actual In Flames songs were played on a LTD/ESP 6-string with 24.75 scale and thick strings.
My guitar is a bit bright so you may have to compensate a little with your gain and or eq controls.
Probably best to replay the 'local' riff if the sound is off too much.
Enjoy these!

Attachments

• In Flames Bullet Ride Rhythm.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 217
  • In Flames Episode 666 Rhythm.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 198
  • In Flames Pinball Map Rhythm.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 221
  • In Flames Suburban Me Rhythm.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Someone get this man a medal!!!

If you are taking requests Guitarjon, do you think you could do a tonematch of Megadeth's Rust in Peace album? Guitar hero has Holy Wars and Hangar 18 for solo guitar tracks. I'd offer to send them to you but I assume you already have them because of all those Metallica tonematches you did. I've tried tonematching it myself but it doesn't come out as good as yours. So if you have any free time that would be awesome, thanks :)

Send me a pm.
I'll see if I can make some matches for you this weekend.

And where is this anderson guy, he wanted these patches so bad :)

Send me a pm.
I'll see if I can make some matches for you this weekend.

And where is this anderson guy, he wanted these patches so bad :)

DUDE!!! Im so stoked and thankful. Thing is i havnt had time to try out the darn thing!!:(
It sounds amazing. I have a gibson custom with the emg 81/85 setup just like in flames, so im super excited to try them out. This guitat setup fucked up the metallica sounds for me unfortuanately, but i can tell from the soundcloud sounds that you just are THE MAN!!!!

DUDE!!! Im so stoked and thankful. Thing is i havnt had time to try out the darn thing!!:(
It sounds amazing. I have a gibson custom with the emg 81/85 setup just like in flames, so im super excited to try them out. This guitat setup fucked up the metallica sounds for me unfortuanately, but i can tell from the soundcloud sounds that you just are THE MAN!!!!

That guitar with those pick-ups should work perfectly for the metallica sounds...

wow , you really are good at this :)
love me some In Flames
how about doing the remix of Nevermores Enemies of Reality? that's a nasty recto tone Loomis gets on that CD

Thanks!
I'm not a fan of Nevermore so I don't really feel like making tonematches of that band.
I do however encourage everybody to try for themselves.
It would be great to hear some other more recent Metal tonematches here!

Cant thank you enough for your work so far . Any chance of doing some brother cane ? Id be willing to pay for them if youd like

This one is for anderson and the rest of the swedish death metal fans on this forum.
I made some tonematches for 4 In Flames songs.
Listen to them here:

I used my LTD Sc-607b (baritone guitar made out of maple) with the EMG 707 pick-up I installed.
The actual In Flames songs were played on a LTD/ESP 6-string with 24.75 scale and thick strings.
My guitar is a bit bright so you may have to compensate a little with your gain and or eq controls.
Probably best to replay the 'local' riff if the sound is off too much.
Enjoy these!

Thanks for these! \m/

This is a little bit beyond brilliant, great band, great tone matches. Now all I have to do is tune my guitar C. And get strings as thick as my forearms. And get them installed in the guitar. And learn to play in flames *cringe*

The tone matches are great, but the presets are going to take a tone of tweaking considering this thread has been bumped from a million years ago lol.

Back
Top Bottom