As/Is: A tribute to John Mayer

Looking forward to it! I wonder how it will sound with my 2001 PRS Custom 24 or my 2021 Mark Holcomb 7 string? Thank you very much!

Looking forward to it! I wonder how it will sound with my 2001 PRS Custom 24 or my 2021 Mark Holcomb 7 string? Thank you very much!
Pretty good, I suspect. Crunchier than with single coils, of course. I use this preset on the regular with my Silver Sky and my humbucker-equipped PRS. It's not quite right for my JEM though.

Ian,

@DavidE might be asking about what goes between the SEND & RETURN. Is there anything placed between the two? AM curious also, and would love to carve out some of the unnecessary effects to save on CPU.
That’s not what those blocks do. They route the signal from the SEND block to the RETURN block in the grid. They let you make a longer signal chain then there are blocks in a row on the grid.

Thanks for sharing !! The preset sound great. Tried on my PRS513 and P22, both really good... I'm new with the FM9 so I was looking for some presets made by users to compare with the factory ones. This is simply great. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom