Artists you would like to see using Fractal

I think The Edge is using a II. I thought I heard here a while back that some of the FAS guys were working on getting him set up.

mick mars, fast eddie clark, kerry king, guy from Beastie Boys (jk jk jk lol)

Tony Macalpine, dudes who have it but for amps and cabs too (loomis, petrucci, vai). MICHAEL ROMEO FROM SYMPHONY X, for gosh sakes the guy used a line 6 vendetta for 12 years (now engl).

I'd imagine any of the players that have a really unique sound. If they could replicate it on the AXE, then it would be much simpler to replicate it for us...although that might be why some would not use an Axe (as in they'd like to try and keep their sound as unique as possible). Dunno how much that factors into an artist's choice vs simplicity and ability to replicate whenever/wherever.

Players mentioned already that fall into that category for me would be Timmons, Lukather, Vai (he's using, but just for effects, right?), Satch, Richie Kotzen, Neil Schon, Tim Pierce, etc.

Yngwie Malmsteen

That may not happen.

Spellbound:
- Let’s talk gear now. I know you have your signature Marshall YJM amps but have you checked out any of the new modeling devices like the Axe-Fx?

Yngwie:
- No. I have a motto in life: Always trade up. If you have the best, don’t go downwards.

Interview: Yngwie Malmsteen on "Spellbound" - Premier Guitar

220px-Horses_2.jpg

14261044-protectors-on-donkey-s-eyes-to-keep-bugs-off.jpg

You know... I saw Jeff Loomis @ Slims in SF last Friday.... He was playing a Kemper.... He needs to work on that thing a little more. Couldn't hear him too well. Might have been the soundboard.

So yeah ...

Jeff Loomis
Tracy G
Nuno but planting the old extreme stuff.

Back
Top Bottom