Artist Presets Packs: If I Could Just Have One

What Fractal artist preset packs would you like to see?

• Plini

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • John Petrucci

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Polyphia

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Devin Townsend

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Tosin Abasi

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Guthrie Govan

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • Def Leppard

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Neal Scon

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Steve Vai

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Metallica

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters

Deadpool_25

Fractal Fanatic
Yeah, I know polls are stupid, but they can be fun at the same time, so...

The Rules:
1. Vote up any artists you'd like to see preset packs for (you can vote for as many as you want)
2. Mention ONE known Fractal artist (Fractal Artist Page is a good start)
3. Quote another person's suggestion and say "seconded" and I'll add it to the poll

I listed a few to start.

* Hopefully I can keep adding...is there a limit?

Added a few. Sorry Neal, “Scon” was a typo and it won’t let me change it! :(

Last edited:
Tesseract clean/ambient presets would be cool. But if am I right, Acle don't use Axe Fx anymore ,switched to Kemper.

And slightly younger guys too, but I already had a decent JMP1 patch that sounded pretty Leppy and AdminMatt posted some hints on what stock cabs theyre using and it sounds great
I'll have to go on the hunt for that. Would be cool to check out

Being that Vai is using his III as his main effects unit, I’d LOVE for a preset pack from him, even if it were just effects without amps or dirt pedals.

Petrucci for the same reason.

And slightly younger guys too, but I already had a decent JMP1 patch that sounded pretty Leppy and AdminMatt posted some hints on what stock cabs theyre using and it sounds great
Us even older guys.. Ha! I like the High & Dry era Marshall tones. It would be cool if they would offer up a preset pack covering all the Leppard tones.

Probably a very unpopular opinion, but with the worlds most powerful/ creative processor at your finger tips, why not try creating something original?:oops:

Back
Top Bottom