Artificial Intelligence is the future!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just 2 questions I asked to GPT.
It’s a revolution (I was already blow away but the captures I could obtain with ToneX… but THIS!!!)

Attachments

• 5B49A80C-1EC1-485A-A88B-E5B234EB87D6.jpeg
    5B49A80C-1EC1-485A-A88B-E5B234EB87D6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 118
  • 1DF87857-6B3B-4699-B9BC-D1513BD5FC2C.png
    1DF87857-6B3B-4699-B9BC-D1513BD5FC2C.png
    697.5 KB · Views: 116
Those answers don't really sound like anything stellar. They sound like a conglomeration of wikipedia quotes and tidbits collected by some bot trolling message boards. It's really not much different than what my Siri offers when I ask it things.

Those answers don't really sound like anything stellar. They sound like a conglomeration of wikipedia quotes and tidbits collected by some bot trolling message boards. It's really not much different than what my Siri offers when I ask it things.
I think you don’t realize how those answers are challenging. These are not your typical siri answers. And it’s not just about reading your typical shit fast answers on forums and reproducing it. It’s about processing those entire and logical arguments, and recreating one with neural network machine learning, avoiding trolls behavior. And now considering it’s a very simple model they made available for all users and that’s only the beginning of the story I sincerely think this bot could be more convincing that your post in ten years. Also considering your brain will not be as… mmm sharp as it is right now if you are more than 30.
Try it by yourself. Talking about science, philosophy, literature is killer. Even talking about political stuff can be mind blowing as it’s very powerfull avoiding racism statements with biased logical steps, than democrats often can’t even thing about to feed the conversation and kill the trolls.
Your lawyer, your manager, and so many people could be assisted by those neural networks ai very soon.
Also try ToneX and making you own capture in advanced mode.
Unfortunately full autonomy driving is far more challenging… will need 10 years at least to reach level 5 with better results than average human driver.

yes so this GPT is being called the the StackOverflow killer - for those people that code instead of asking a forum what is wrong with your code you can ask post your code and it will correct it for you + make suggestions etc.

yes so this GPT is being called the the StackOverflow killer - for those people that code instead of asking a forum what is wrong with your code you can ask post your code and it will correct it for you + make suggestions etc.
Interesting idea, I'll have look into that. Seems unlikely it would have the same "insight" as a talented human programmer, but maybe, and it might miss less and make fewer mistakes.

Maybe.

I think you don’t realize how those answers are challenging. These are not your typical siri answers. And it’s not just about reading your typical shit fast answers on forums and reproducing it. It’s about processing those entire and logical arguments, and recreating one with neural network machine learning, avoiding trolls behavior. And now considering it’s a very simple model they made available for all users and that’s only the beginning of the story I sincerely think this bot could be more convincing that your post in ten years. Also considering your brain will not be as… mmm sharp as it is right now if you are more than 30.
Try it by yourself. Talking about science, philosophy, literature is killer. Even talking about political stuff can be mind blowing as it’s very powerfull avoiding racism statements with biased logical steps, than democrats often can’t even thing about to feed the conversation and kill the trolls.
Your lawyer, your manager, and so many people could be assisted by those neural networks ai very soon.
Also try ToneX and making you own capture in advanced mode.
Unfortunately full autonomy driving is far more challenging… will need 10 years at least to reach level 5 with better results than average human driver.
That's all well and good. I'm just saying that if you analyze the questions and answers you posted that the answers were very "middle of the road". No new insights were offered, merely a regurgitation of known facts and talking points one would find in a scan of thread titles on a forum. Both responses were essentially, "Well, it depends..." Maybe it'll get better in the future.

A huge ton of StackOverflow questions are simple enough that an AI with enough data to draw from could make educated guesses. It would also be good for regurgitating info that most people don't need to keep inside their heads, like what is the most optimized way to write a common algorithm or something found in a manual/tutorial/API reference etc.

The hard part is to have the AI understand what you are actually trying to do vs what you are doing wrong. The next hard part will be to have it figure out the user because there's some real dumb mofo's out there who would ask it "Code no work. What wrong?" because their ability to formulate a comprehensible question or adapt a close enough but not exact answer is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom