Arthritis and gold

1poorplayer

Power User
A couple of fingers were starting to ache a few years ago. Arthritis runs in the family , so I decided to put some gold on the fingers that were aching. Being a guitar player , I opted for a “guitar” ring.
The middle finger on my picking hand had gotten so tender , that for almost a year , merely bumping it on my leg while walking would make me stop in my tracks and groan in pain. 4 years later , since the first month of wearing a 14k gold ring on that finger , - no pain. I’ll post another thread with a link to where I got my rings. The guy that makes them has made rings for a number of famous musicians , and he is a super great guy. Below is an article I ran into on a quick search , that briefly talks about gold and arthritis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1752429/

So you can now say you are now in your 'golden years'? ;)

Seriously, interesting. I've never heard of this connection between gold and arthritis before. Not so serious, maybe you can get get a ring that also functions as a slide? Seriously, The Edge has one that can do that. Only for single strings, but still, both style, benefits and function in the same package?

Well, I've hear great things about silver. And I'll tell you what, for the low price of $19.98 I'll sell you two silver dimes and you can tape them to your forehead and you won't believe the results.

....but wait, there's more!!!

Back
Top Bottom