ART X-15 Ultrafoot MIDI Foot Controller

Just picked an x-15 up for $60. What a bargain this thing is... Not a big fan of the rubber switches though. Anyone trying changing them out for the steel FS buttons?

Hi Guys, I just got my hands into the ART X-15 Foot Controller... It needs some paint job (needs some rust to be removed) It's the oldest with fucsia graphics.

Thing is, I want to overhaul it with a new design but have no idea how to make killer graphics and designs and in wich stage of the new paint job.

Does anyone know something about this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Guys, I just git my hands into the ART X-15 MIDI Footcontroller. I have the old Fucsia Edition but I want to make a Paint Job, put some killer graphics in it.

Does anyone have the idea how to make graphics so they last for many years to come?

Thanks!

...but have no idea how to make killer graphics and designs and in wich stage of the new paint job.
Graphic design and artwork are deep subjects that can't be learned from a few forum posts. It's kind of like jumping on a forum and saying, "Hey guys, I just bought a guitar, but I have no idea how to play killer licks. Can someone tell me how to do that?" :)

Here's a thought: go to an art supply store and tell them what you want to do. Ask them for suggestions and ideas. Take those ideas and give them your best shot on your X-15. If your artwork wears off over time, don't worry. It's not likely that you'll be satisfied with your first attempt, anyway. It's just an opportunity to do it better next time.

Any idea on how to setup the x-15 to switch scenes?
You have a few options:

1) Set Scene Increment and Scene Decrement to the same MIDI CC values as two of the X-15's CC pedals. Then you can step through the scenes one at a time.

2) Set the Scene CC to the same CC as one of the X-15's CC pedals. Then you can toggle between Scene 1 and Scene 8.

3) Use Program Change Mapping to select a preset and a scene with each PC message.

To tell you more than that, I'd have to study the manual. It's been years since I used an X-15. Here's the X-15 manual to get you started:

http://artproaudio.com/framework/uploads/2018/06/om_x15.pdf

Back
Top Bottom