Arrrggghh my wife sucks at tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Lucky she depends on me for help. If she could figure out all the tech stuff she wouldn't need me for anything. That would be bad news for me.
Same here ....Lmao !!! I just read this thread with my Wife by my side... :oops: So funny .... she just told me I broke the Guy Code by sharing this with her.....!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mine used to call me while I was at work, to ask me where her car keys or phone was! ;)

“Used to”...

Well I get why that is based on this thread.

Listen up Fellas, You don’t OWN your wife. She isn’t a $3k piece of gear you bought on a whim to play weak ass covers to your drunk friends and eventually sell cus “It WaS tOo CoMpLeX” or whatever deflection you used to hide your inadequacies.

This thread is TRASH, and shit talking your (supposed) loved ones on a gear page is as low as it gets. Next maybe we’ll have a thread about how hot you think your daughters friends are.

Super classy.

#cleanupthetrashyoitaint1952

Being adept at technology, generally speaking, means being able to think like a machine. In other words, almost anyone who is socially well-adjusted will suck at tech :).

“Used to”...

Listen up Fellas, You don’t OWN your wife. She isn’t a $3k piece of gear you bought on a whim to play weak ass covers to your drunk friends and eventually sell cus “It WaS tOo CoMpLeX” or whatever deflection you used to hide your inadequacies.

This thread is TRASH, and shit talking your (supposed) loved ones on a gear page is as low as it gets. Next maybe we’ll have a thread about how hot you think your daughters friends are.

Super classy.

Their other option is apparently beta male millennials and they don't seem to want that choice.

Thanks for the sermon there, pastor.

...This thread is TRASH, and shit talking your (supposed) loved ones on a gear page is as low as it gets. Next maybe we’ll have a thread about how hot you think your daughters friends are.
I've not said anything on this thread I wouldn't say directly to my wife, because unlike you she has a sense of humor and isn't into virtue signaling.

Oh, and if I had a daughter she'd be older than you, and I'm betting she'd have some hot friends.

“Used to”...

Super classy.

You're right. I don't own my wife. It's more like a lease really, since as she's coming up on 40, I plan on getting a newer model.

“Used to”...

Super classy.

1601932680875.png

Holy fugggggh....
I've not said anything on this thread I wouldn't say directly to my wife, because unlike you she has a sense of humor and isn't into virtue signaling.

Oh, and if I had a daughter she'd be older than you, and I'm betting she'd have some hot friends.

I’m 39, and also is this actually for real? You’re all referring to your wives as “MINE”. And then laughing about it. Oh, and if you didn’t realize constantly calling your partner names is a SHITTY thing to do.

Also, not being down with talking about how dumb other people are for not knowing how something works is probably a virtue most of you need.

You're right. I don't own my wife. It's more like a lease really, since as she's coming up on 40, I plan on getting a newer model.

Again this is TRASH. You’re basically admitting you’re a piece of shit. Well played.

Almost as classy as shit talking everyone on an internet forum thread. ;)

Again, if “shit talking” is being against calling women idiots for not getting how a router works, that’s a reflection of this forum, not me.

We all gonna keep being fat turds or someone gonna actually turf this garbage?

“Used to”...

Super classy.

??? Really ???

Their other option is apparently beta male millennials and they don't seem to want that choice.

A

Again, I’m 39. And by beta male you mean wearing a cowboy hat and boots with ripped up jeans and spiked guitar strap?

I guess it signals ownership when I refer to 'my neighborhood' or 'my home town' as well, then?

Is English not your first language? Because I get that its subtleties can be a bit confusing....
Oh you mean those OBJECTS? Yes, you can own a home, or even a whole neighborhood of homes, but you can’t own a person. As upset as that probably makes you.

This entire thread and the resulting discourse reminds me of the great religious differences my wife and I have.
According to her, I think I’m God and she doesn’t.

Well, as the OP...
a) I love my wife. We've been married A Long Time, don't plan on changing that.
b) The word "my" in that sentence most certainly does not refer to or imply ownership, any more than if she says I'm "her" husband. We are each other's spouse, no ownership. How do you refer to "your" wife/partner/brother? How do they refer to you?
c) My wife has strengths and weaknesses of all sorts, like me and you all and everyone else. This one's not a deal-breaker for me.
d) I help her with tech all the time, even tech I don't really know about like i-things.
e) Sometimes I get a little run-down about too much of it, hence this thread. I didn't yell at her, humiliate her, trade her in, etc.. I vented a bit, with a dash of humor, on a forum she'll never read, out of harm's way. And was back trying to help her right after.

Holy fugggggh....

I’m 39, and also is this actually for real? You’re all referring to your wives as “MINE”. And then laughing about it. Oh, and if you didn’t realize constantly calling your partner names is a SHITTY thing to do.

Also, not being down with talking about how dumb other people are for not knowing how something works is probably a virtue most of you need.

Again this is TRASH. You’re basically admitting you’re a piece of shit. Well played.

Again, if “shit talking” is being against calling women idiots for not getting how a router works, that’s a reflection of this forum, not me.

We all gonna keep being fat turds or someone gonna actually turf this garbage?

Don't make me call your parents and have them restrict your Internet time. You should go outside with a refrigerator box and make a fort or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom