• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Arrived Today

Vitadog

Lets begin by stating that I am not a wizard with computers. I was (with the help of these forums) able to download the Drivers / Ax-Edit, configure the MFC101 and download a couple of presets from Axe Change without breaking anything. I ran through the presets and as usual loved some and thought others were overkill. I fell in love when I started playing around with the presets loaded from axe-change. I stuck with several from Burgs as I love his videos and always thought that it would be awesome to get those tones, well I got them! Next step is to get Yek's amp/cab downloads and start building some presets of my own, let the games begin...

Top Bottom