Arizona Fractal forum meet tomorrow at 12:00pm Sat Jan 30th.

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
OK, I just got off the phone with Larry Mitchell. We are planning a mini Fractal Forum get together at my house tomorrow at 12:00 if you are interested PM me and I will give you my address. This is a short notice event, as I wasn't exactly sure when we were going to do this.

The goal is to hang out and talk all things Fractal. I'm not sure how long we will meet as Larry plans on sitting in somewhere that night.

There are a few people that I talked to on facebook already, I'll get you my address.

If you can make it great. This will be fun. Sorry again for the short notice.

Sorry again if this is last minute, but it is.

Great idea. would definitely attend if i didn't have so far to travel to get there. It's been raining here for days on end. Have a fun and productive time.

Wish I could be there. Too short of notice unfortunately, I have a (nicely paying) gig that I have to perform. Otherwise I'd cancel and be there.

Have fun! Post a report

Wish I could be there. Too short of notice unfortunately, I have a (nicely paying) gig that I have to perform. Otherwise I'd cancel and be there.

Have fun! Post a report
Sorry Groovenut. I know it was short notice, that's why I kept apologizing like a fool. Next time.

Would love to come hang out, Scott! Might not be able to arrive at high noon, but soon thereafter. Sounds like fun! PM me your address and I'll try to make it out for the gathering.

Hey Scott

Have to work tomorrow, but I might be able to get out early. If so, I'll stop by. Please PM me your address if you see this.

And thanks for doing this.

Dang........I will be in your area the last couple of days of Feb:(. Sounds like fun! I love talking about Fractal stuff.........Have fun and update us with some pics or videos.

I will post some pictures later. I'm getting read to play at church.
Yesterday was a big Wow!!!! experience. we had about 5 forum members including Larry Mitchell (awesome guy) and a few people interested in Fractal, and wanted to kick the tires. We could say they were successfully blown away. One was already on the AX8 list, the other will be shortly.

I had a good spread of Mexican food for everyone, and we all enjoyed the moment. I had Larry sign my Anto Larry Mitchell board. He is a smart cat, he suggested that I have a smaller board with just the AX8 and one Expression pedal that would snap into the larger board. That way I could leave the big chunkie part at church and just take the AX8 home to program. I will do that. I'll add pictures once I'm done with the Mod.

Well off to church. Like I said I'll post pictures and tell the rest of the story later. There is a great story about Larry and I at a Biker Bar right down the street from Luke Air Force base. I'll tell it later...

Peace

I look forward to seing the modular board - I have thought about something like that myself, but I did not get the right idea yet.

Had a blast yesterday, Scott! Thanks again for opening your home to total strangers. Lol Looking forward to the next time as well. As Larry suggested, I'm totally down for holding an Axe-Fx meeting at my studio in Tempe if that's something everyone would be interested in. It was great to hang out and talk Fractal stuff and music with the handful of people who attended your gathering. P.S. The dip was awesome. Lol

Second that, Scott! That was awesome getting to meet you and the other Fractal guys, lots of good information and great demos of the AX8 and Atomic gear. Larry is such a nice guy and a monster player, really enjoyed his playing and chat about gear. And you were going to town on his Ibanez nylon! Wish I could've stuck around to hear Jeff play that beautiful Carvin of his....

Can't wait to get the little brother for my axefx2 now, that ax8 sounds just as good (well, with you guys playing it anyway). Thanks again for doing this, you rock!

PS next time I'll remember to bring my appetite

This has been a whirlwind. I just got home from a house concert with Larry Mitchell. I will document this tomorrow with pictures, I'm just so tired and I have to get up at 3:30 in the morning.

I want to thank everyone who showed up. We will do this again in a month or so. I want to make these legendary.

Hey Scott, absolutely great meeting you and thank you so much. It was really nice of you to open up your home to do this. And very patient and understand oh your wife too! I had a blast. It's fun meeting and talk with every one who came. Great see how everyone's setting up their rigs. Talking fractal things was great. And thank you for coming out (bringing me) to that crazy club where I jammed at afterwards. And the house concert today. I know you had to be tired. I was and I didn't get up at 5:30 to play in the morning. So thank you. Nice Arizona crew out there.

Back
Top Bottom