Ariana Grande - Side To Side (metal remix)

All guitars and bass were recorded using Axe FX II. I hope you like it!

Sounds sick. Only feedback is the guitars sound a hint "thin" all almost fizzy like too much gain. Did you double track the sick guitar riffs and which amp sim did you use??

Love the remix!!

Daaaamn I love this!!!

Thanks, man, glad you liked it so much!

Sounds sick. Only feedback is the guitars sound a hint "thin" all almost fizzy like too much gain. Did you double track the sick guitar riffs and which amp sim did you use??

Love the remix!!

Thanks! Glad you liked it and thanks for the input. I also think that I should have lowered the gain a bit, but wasn´t sure about it, so you confirm it now, hahaha.

I double tracked all the guitars (one L and one R) and had some fill guitars in the center in another track. Also in the beginning and in the end I played a lead guitar which is always harmonized, so the maximum amount of guitars are 4 tracks, but the usual amount is 2 or 3.

The amp is the USA Lead Brt +.

The amp is the USA Lead Brt +.

Sweet, sounded good I just wonder if that was the right Amp sim for the tone you were searching for (these aren't the droids you're looking for). Maybe try the ENGL Amp Sim "Savage" amp, it's an incredibly versatile amp and I think it'd fit for your remix. Your tracking is spot on, I can pick it out now and that'd be the best way to mix it, was just making sure. Try the ENGL, I think it's one of the most underrated/underutilized amp sim in the Fractal lineup.

Sweet, sounded good I just wonder if that was the right Amp sim for the tone you were searching for (these aren't the droids you're looking for). Maybe try the ENGL Amp Sim "Savage" amp, it's an incredibly versatile amp and I think it'd fit for your remix. Your tracking is spot on, I can pick it out now and that'd be the best way to mix it, was just making sure. Try the ENGL, I think it's one of the most underrated/underutilized amp sim in the Fractal lineup.

Thanks for your words and advice, man.

I´m not sure if it was the right choice, hahaha, but I never am! I wanted to change a bit because, believe it or not, the Savage is the one I´ve been using lately in a lot of my covers! I discovered it when I recorded a band which is heavily influenced by Scorpions and researched a bit about Rudolff´s gear, so I picked the Savage, and I really like it.

Check it out in action here:

Back
Top Bottom