Ares on XL+ ... mission possible or impossible!

Man - I don't usually like to complain, but some of these comments are just bananas. If you bought a Marshall - you wouldn't get an update. Ever.

Fractal has gone above and beyond the call of duty and provided us with a top of the line product for years. They could have just left it at FW 16 or Q1 and concentrated their efforts on some other money making schemes. Instead they continued to spend resources and develop until Q9.04 - which is great. If you have a unit with Q9.04 - you have a great product that will continue to work for years to come, which is well worth what you paid for it.

There is a new product out. That's how technology works. Grow up and get over it. Asking them to port stuff to an old product is asinine. Let them push forward. Now stop this incessant whining, be a man, go out, earn some money, or sell some gear, and buy yourself a III. That's what I am doing. If you can't afford it, it means that you don't want to work for it bad enough.

I'm going to work on porting what I can of Ares to the II this weekend. Maybe. Or maybe I'll sit around in my underwear and watch golf and eat nachos.

WHAT !!!! That's almost blasphemy .... No NCAA Basketball ? It is March Madness after all !

I'm going to work on porting what I can of Ares to the II this weekend. Maybe. Or maybe I'll sit around in my underwear and watch golf and eat nachos.
al-bundy-approves-this-message.jpg

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for this.

Oh, and can we also have some new amp models. Plus all the other new features from the III. And a free upgrade kit to upgrade our II into III with the insides and outsides to make the unit look and work exactly like the III? If it isn't too much trouble.

jk

You've been here a long time Nic, I'd expect you to have a better idea of what nachos should look like.

I thought, american citizens eat burger and watch Fox-News. But I´m german, what do I know ...
But this are good news!

I can see the next FW now. Cheesy overtones with a crispy layer underneath. A night of nacho eating psychosis producing a brundlefly-esque blend of coding and late night snacking!

Back
Top Bottom