• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Are there other options to the MFC?

jw3571

Inspired
Are there cheaper alternatives. I'm really just looking for something where I could switch from clean to dirty with a switch?

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
if you need just 2 sounds you can use a simple footswitch. you can set it to toggle between two presets or activate drive pedal or change amp XY.

funny_polymath

Fractal Fanatic
You could do it with a single switch. However, you could buy an expression pedal, like a Mission, that comes with a switch as well, then you've got a wah and volume pedal etc., and the switch can control your drive/fuzz on/off (or Amp X/Y is that's how ya git yer dirt).

bwanagary

Administrator
You can use a single foot-switch and use the "Pedal" jack on the back of the Axe-FX II/XL. Press the I/O button on the front of the Axe-FX and go to the "PEDAL" page. There you can set the "PEDAL TYPE" to CONTINUOUS, LATCHING or MOMENTARY. You probably want LATCHING (like a toggle switch). Plug your switch into the Pedal jack. Then assign the Onboard Pedal Jack to one of the 12 External controllers and assign that controller to the effect, X/Y Switch or whatever things you want to control.

Fender foot-switch - $18.99 at Sweetwater: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/099-4049-000?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=none&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&gclid=CO_qk4KI0r4CFY3m7AodeEMA1Q

Last edited:
Top Bottom